A constitution for an integral society needs to be a framework for a society of sovereign citizens in the post-modern world with its complex social institutions in all three social spheres.
Key points to keep in mind throughout are:
- Individuals are sovereign; institutions serve them.
- Life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness are necessary for individual sovereignty.
- Keep social institutions to their mission.
- Keep institutions at the lowest possible level of society.
- Keep institutions in their appropriate social sphere.
- Eliminate and avoid conflicts of interest.
- The citizens are the owners of public commons.